Thursday, October 30, 2008

Green Monster!!


No this was not for Halloween. Kyn is always into something. So she came out of Irelynds room a couple of weeks ago with a huge green marker. She was having a blast. Don't ever underestimate what your child is learning while watching you put make-up on every day. She had colored her lips perfectly and tried to put on eyeshadow and eyeliner. All with a green marker. She had just started on her body when she got BUSTED!! Oh she is so much fun. She always has us laughing!! Good thing it was a washable marker or I probably would have gone crazy!! It did add a little color to her black eyes from falling off the swing.

1 comment:

mistydickson said...

Linds!!!! Hey there... I miss you so much... And seeing your page brought back so many fun memories. Your family is beautiful.. Your girls are darling..It is crazy for me to see your youngest getting so big because the last time I saw you you were preggo with her. I hope all is well with you.. I wish we could get our friends together from school sometime and just have a day.. We may have to try and figure something out.. My blog page is dmdickson.blogspot.com forgive it though I just barely started this whole blog thing and am not that savvy yet :) Plus school is keeping me so busy that I never have much time to really update.. LOTS OF LOVES ...Misty Bennett Dickson