Saturday, October 4, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten!!




I can't believe Irelynd is 5 years old and starting school. We got really lucky and her favorite friend that is a boy (Taydem Neal) is in her class! She already says he's her boyfriend. She said to me a little while back, "Mom who do you think I'm going to marry?" I knew she was thinking Taydem so I said,"Taydem." She responded, "I think so too!" What she is 5! at least we know his parents. But I must admit she has a good eye, he's a goodlooking kid! (Sorry Ryan and Mindy) I knew she would be just fine at school because her personality is just like mine. She loves her tacher Mrs. Petersen and comes home almost every day singing a new song Mrs. Petersen has taught her. Irelynd is reading. Wow! I am so proud of her. I guess I didn't realize you start to read in Kindergarten. She rides her bike to school everyday and is such a big girl! Here are the pictures.

3 comments:

Mindy Neal said...

We think he is pretty handsome ourselves but what do we know we are his parents!!

Olsen's said...

Hey Lindsey! How are you? Love this blogging world and how you can find people everywhere! How is everything? Looks like life is wonderful, and your girls are darling! We both have kindergarteners, we are getting too old!! Keep in touch, Ashley

Mrs. Budge said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe she is in kindergarten! She is gorgeous, of course, look at her parents :-)