Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Putting up Christmas Lights!!



So here's Jared sacrificing his life to please his wife and children. Jared really doesn't like hanging lights every year because I have to have them just right as you can imagine. I don't like the look of sloppy lights. If it were up to him we wouldn't have any at all. He even, after some convincing, put them on the highest peaks of our house. I have to say thank you to him for a perfect job WELL DONE. They look so good, and Irelynd loves it. Sorry honey for arguing with you over this every year, but I hope it is all worth it now that you can see the final project. I would show you all the final project, but I'm afraid some freaky person will find our house by the picture. Sorry!!

3 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

OH MAN NOW I AM CURIOUS AND HAVE TO DRIVE BY TONIGHT. YOUR HOUSE IS ALWAYS SO PERFECT. I'LL BE DRIVING BY TODAY IT ISN'T ANYBODY SCARY STOCKING YOU.. JUST ME.
Oh and beautiful job singing I can tell you are a used to preforming dance because you are so happy up there singing. SO CUTE>

Callisters said...

Thank goodness to wonderful husbands willing to risk their lives for their wives!

Karie Coats said...

I have the same argument with Chris every year too! As you can see I only get the outline of our house strung with lights, maybe next year I can talk him into more!