Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Magic of Santa Clause!

We went to my Cornerstone Real Estate Christmas party and it was so much fun for the kids. Santa came and you can imagine the kids loved it. However, this is as close as Kyn would get to that white beard. She was so concerned. Irelynd on the other hand talked to Santa and his elf all night long. Her and Brooke Haguewood were so enthralled by santa and watched out the window as he drove away.



Santa's cute elf pulled out a long list of names to tell the kids if they were on the naughty or nice list. Irelynd was somehow on the nice list, but was warned that Santa has to check it twice before coming on Christmas Eve. That's all she can talk about now. I've got to be good so when santa checks his list twice I will still be on it. It was so cute to watch. I miss being a kid. I loved Christmas sooo much!!





No comments: