Monday, November 3, 2008

I've been TAGGED!!

Ok so I am a little bit slow. I just realized Karie Coats tagged me a while back. So here it is.


8 Things I am passionate about

  • Dancing (watching not doing anymore)
  • My Yard!!!
  • My Girls!!
  • Becoming a better person
  • Decorating my house
  • Having a clean and orgnized house
  • Shopping!!
  • Food Storage

8 Words/Phrases I use often

  • You are driving me crazy!!
  • Goodnight!!
  • That's It!
  • Are you serious?
  • Oh my heck...
  • You crack me up.
  • I call my girls "Charlie Brown"
  • That's disgusting

8 Things I want to do before I die

  • Feel prepared to meet my Savior
  • be financially independent
  • go back to Hawaii
  • have a baby boy!!
  • watch my kids grow up and get married
  • Not have to work
  • be pleased with myself as a mother and wife
  • Go to an orphanidge and make a difference

8 Things I want or need

  • my basement finished
  • an in home office
  • quality time with Jared
  • a camping trailer
  • a Rhino
  • a lot of money in the bank (security)
  • to be debt free
  • to look good naked, sorry it's true.

8 Things I have learned from the past

  • Forgive- you can't be happy otherwise
  • EVERYONE makes mistakes
  • Put your money in the bank, don't spend it!!
  • There's a reason people act the way they do, love them anyway.
  • Yelling does not solve any problems.
  • Praise creates future good behavior
  • Our children need us to make time for them.
  • The Savior forgives (thank goodness!)

8 Restaurants I love

  • Costa Vida
  • Olive Garden
  • Tepanyaki
  • PF Changs (lettuce wraps)
  • Chili's (deserts)
  • The Coppermill
  • Blackstone
  • Firehouse

8 shows I love to watch

  • The Bachelor
  • The Hills
  • Biggest Loser
  • Prison Break
  • The Amazing Race
  • Survivor
  • Oprah
  • Decorating Cents

Now I am tagging Holly Haguewood, Emily Chadwick, Mindy Neal, Jenn Lish.

4 comments:

JenLish said...

ha thanks a lot linds! just kiddin. love ya girl.
jen

PhillipsFamily said...

Your kids look darling in their halloween costumes! Miss you

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Hey Linds, just letting you know we chaged our link if you want our blog link click on my message.

**Cristy** said...

Hi Linds! I found your blog and your girls are darling. I hope you don't mind but I added you to my friends list.