Friday, November 28, 2008

Family Pictures 2008


So we finally got family pictures. I absolutely dread this day all year long. I'm so picky that it makes it a miserable thing. We found a new amazing photographer who has only been doing photography for 6 months (thanks Karie). Her name is Ashley Mae McKnight and she does fabulous work. Check her out at AshleyMaePhotography.blogspot.com. Notice how we don't match. I'm planning on doing all of the ones of us together in sepia or black and white. I love that look. Here are a few of my favorites.










4 comments:

Jaycee & Baylee Carroll said...

Wow you all look so cute! I'm glad you wrote me- your blog is so cute- I'll be home January 2nd, so i won't be there for Christmas dang it- but hopefully you'll be around or something to see Bella- I'll be home in May for the summer- You look great! Italy is amazing and Jaycee is doing really good- Love ya all

Ashley said...

What a gorgeous little family!
Linds you look beautiful!

PhillipsFamily said...

Your pictures turned out so good. I dread family pict too, thats why it is dec whatever and I still don't have mine done. AAAuuugh

JenLish said...

you guys look awesome. I love your hair like that! The nutcracker was so fun- I didn't know that we could have so much fun together! i love the ones of Jared throwing the girls in the air. and the one of you and kyn holding hands. So cute!
jen