Sunday, July 6, 2008

Today Irelynd said the funniest thing. She calls adults humans. I keep saying no they are adults, but she doesn't get it. So the first time today we were sitting in sacrament meeting during fast and testimony meeting and our neighbor Lexie Casey got up to bear her testimony. Irelynd looked at me and said, " it's kids day today mom and not humans?" I laughed so hard. Then when we got home from church she saw the guys coming around for fast offerings out her bedroom window. She comes running out screaming, "The humans are coming to get our stuff after church!" I again laughed my head off! It doesn't matter how many times I try to tell her they're called adults, she still manages to call them "humans!"

8 comments:

JenLish said...

Hey Preece family! I love the cute blog! I have heard Irelynd say call adults humans before- I think it is so cute! Landen tried to tell her that she was a human too but she wouldn't have it. Anyways, when I get around to updating my blog I will let you know!!

love you guys! The blog is super cute!
Jen and Landen and Walker

Haguewood Family said...

The funny thing is, I call people humans all the time. Ty thinks it is weird, but I can relate!

Megan and Jon said...

Found your blog, Irelynd is so darling. Liv is busy this smorning 8AM eating hotdog casserole. WE LOVE IT. Thanks.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I can relate too, my daughter says things similar to that, I think they are growing up so fast and their little minds put things together in funny little ways.

Bennetts said...

Hey Lindsey I just found your blog through Megans hope thats okay that I peeked in on you. Your family pic is sooo sweet what a cute little family you have.
Leslie B.

Karie Coats said...

Hey Lindsey, I thought I would comment on your blog so that you could get my blog address!
Hope you had a fun vacation!
Karie

JenLish said...

I am excited to see the posts about florida!!
jen

Bambi said...

HI Lindsey, I just ran into your blog and I wanted to say hi. I am glad to see you are doing well. Your girls a very cute!
Bambi