Monday, February 9, 2009

Irelynd finally lost her first two teeth!


Irelynd has been wanting to lose a tooth for a long time! She first lost the bottom left tooth at her cousin Taylor's on Sunday night January 18th. She was afraid of the toothfairy so she had to sleep by our bed and she put the tooth on our dresser so the toothfairy wouldn't come by her when she was sleeping. Much to her surprise the toothfairy left her money on top of the tooth on the dresser. When she noticed it, she looked at me and said, "I bet dad put that money there before he went to work. Let's call him." Dad responded, "I don't know what you are talking about."
I thought the second one would be a little easier. It fell out onto grandma Julies carpet Saturday night January 31st. When I looked in the baggy the next morning to see the tooth, I discovered it was a small piece of popcorn. She thougth it was her tooth. We still haven't found the real thing. Grandma Julie said, " I wondered how she found it in the carpet so fast!" What a silly girl. She still decided she was scared of the toothfairy and adamently said she did not want the toothfairy to come. So the toothfairy still hasn't visited for the second tooth.

No comments: